Wednesday 19 September 2007

It's my Birthday

So I thought I would make you jealous by posting pictures of my presents :D
My darling hubby, Gus had these delivered this morning, aren't they lovely
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
They were accompanied by this little fella
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My youngest son Will bought me the Dalmation Nintendogs, so I am now the proud owner of a Boxer pup called Jack. My daughter bought me Knitting Lace Triangles which is out of stock just now, she also bought me
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I'm planning on knitting the middle size. The Cascade yarn is actually slightly more lilacy purple but I couldn't get a decent picture.
My mum & dad sent me money so I also bought
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I'm planning on doing the mittens for myself first. And I have quite a few ideas for Christmas pressies.
So it looks like I will be doing quite a bit of felting. I decided it was time I added another string to my bow :D

4 comments:

Scottishf said...

Yaaay! Happy Birthday! What lovely gifts hope you have a wonderful day.

Knittings Nice! said...

Lots of lovely goodies, the flowers are so pretty. Hope your feeling a tad better this evening and that you have a good dinner out.

Janice said...

I've had a lovely relaxing day, I went back to bed this morning and DS2 made me a tea in bed when he came in about noon. Then this afternoon I started on my mittens. Dinner was good, had chicken with bacon and cheese with a bbq sauce, chips, mushroom and peas :D

Craftybernie said...

Ooh, pretty!

Hiya. Thanks for leaving a comment on the PIF exchange post on my blog. When you get the chance, can you mail me your snail mail address.

You can either PM me on the Crafty Threads n Yarn forum (craftybernie) or click on the 'contact me' button on my blog - it's just beneath my profile picture.

Thanks again! Bernie