Wednesday 16 April 2008

OOPS DIDN'T REALISE IT HAD BEEN SO LONG

I've been busy, my DD gave birth to my first grandchild on 22nd December 2007 He is gorgeous. So I am spending a lot of time with them both.
Photobucket I have also managed to get a few projects started and finished.
Photobucket This was a pattern in Knitting Lace Triangles, I used approx. 1 1/2balls Trekking XXL sock yarn.
Photobucket Photobucket A pressie to my DD, a felted bag using the Noni Carpet bag pattern and Cascade Yarn.
Photobucket Photobucket I knitted this using a pattern that was in the Winter IK. I used Sirdar Suggly DK and I'm pleased with the result, it is lovely and soft.
Photobucket I used Sirdar Baby Bamboo for this top, the pattern is in Big Girl Knits. I'm not happy with it, the neckline is too low and shows off my bra a treat.

Photobucket Photobucket Another scarf from VLT, this time using Rowan Kidsilk Haze in Jelly.
Photobucket Knitted this using Patons FAB DK, can't remember where the pattern came from.
Photobucket Ozzy was a pattern from Let's Knit and I used Patons 100% cotton DK and 4ply knitted together.
Photobucket Finished this at 2am this morning, you know how it is when you are almost finished, you can't put it down. The pattern is Clapotis and I used Rowan Cotton Jeans in Sail Cloth, I got it in a sale and I'm pleased with how it has turned out :-D

So that is what I have been knitting for the past 4 months. I have also decided to try my hand at quilting but more of that another day. I think this is more than enough for anyone to read.

3 comments:

Cinders said...

gorgoeus, cute baby!! and what alot of knitting. Its all fantastic, the lacy jacket, lace shawl,scarf etc. I love it all.

Samantha said...

You've certainly been busy! That shawl is lovely. What a shame you're not happy with the Big Girls Knit top - I love the colour!

Craftybernie said...

Hiya

It's September 2008 and time for me to Pay it forward. Remember this? I am your spoiler, of sorts.

Anyway, can you email me your address so that I can send off your PIF gift? Here's my email:

craftybernie @ hotmail dot com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes..Bernie