Saturday 14 July 2007

Been busy sewing buttons on a cardi I finished a couple of weeks ago.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Knitted using Sirdar Snuggly DK in Safari and a Debbie Bliss pattern.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I finished this tonight. I bought the hand dyed sock yarn at Woofest from Natalie at http://theyarnyard.co.uk/newsite/ . I'm about to cast on for a baby cardi in Opal Magic but this one is for my brothers' grandson who was born a couple of weeks ago.

4 comments:

FairyNuff said...

Oh wow Janice your family will have some very well dressed babies. I love the Snuggly wool it's so pretty... and ohhh the little sock yarn cardi... that colour is delish!!!
Yarn Yard you say.... NO Fairy don't even go there!!!!

Linz Knits Now said...

I love these little knits too.
Was one skein enough for the bottom one?..I think I need a pink one.

Janice said...

Linz I still have some left and I'm hoping there will be enough for a wee hat :-)

Melody said...

What wonderful little knits Janice! Welcome to the world of blogging by the way!

Debs xx